We are looking for a talented, motivated and experienced person to create and manage art development on next-generation cross-platform projects. A qualified individual is expected to be organized, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in management and art direction for both internal and external outsourcing studios.
- The Lead Artist is responsible for developing and driving an original and innovative art style for the game.
- Work with other disciplines to establish technical and aesthetic guidelines for art in the game.
- Ensure that all assets created by the art team and outsource studios conform to the style and technical guidelines of the title.
- Participate in and run meetings, reviews, and planning as part of effective communication with the team and outsourcing studios.
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor other artists in best practices, processes, and procedures pertaining to production.
- Work closely with the production team in creating schedules for the art department and outsourcing studios.
5+ years as a professional artist or equivalent experience.
3+ years of art management experience.
- Experience managing both internal and outsourced art teams and pipelines.
- Experience creating a broad range of art styles in both 2D and 3D mediums.
- Proficient with standard industry tools like Maya, Z-Brush or Mudbox, and Photoshop, with a high capacity to learn new tools.
- Have a strong background and understanding in console interface design, flow and usability.
- Have effective analytical, written, oral, team, interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of current processes and techniques, including, 3D modeling, shaders, lighting, and composition.
- Have a passion for the industry and an understanding of market trends and styles.
Interested? Apply here: