As part of PlayMagic’s growth, the group is looking for a Studio Manager to lead the opening of a new site in Kyiv, Ukraine.
As a Studio Manager, you will guarantee the development of high-quality video games in line with the Direction’s roadmap and expectations. You will define and implement a sustainable development strategy and ensure the team’s performance and studio profitability.
- You will lead the site opening project in collaboration with PlayMagic management, presenting a project plan defining all needs for the studio set-up (staff, investments, communication strategy, administrative and logistics…).
- You will develop and manage the business plans required to grow the studio, ensuring the profitability of your studio’s mandates and projects.
- You will define the most effective organization, managing both production and operations.
- Collaborating efficiently with partner studios, you will define for your team’s objectives of quality to reach for all mandates and games developed by your studio.
- You will implement best-practice methodologies, production processes and efficient tools to promote and foster a gamer-centric culture, an innovation mindset and effective collaboration with other studios associated with the projects.
- You will recruit the best skills around you and foster a culture that promotes the constant development of expertise across the studio.
- Your strong production know-how (AA-AAA experience)
- Your strong development mindset, in addition, your entrepreneurial skills are key to implementing a sustainable development strategy.
- Identified as a leader, you foster team motivation and build trusting relationships with your partners.
- Significant management experience is required.
- English language – written and verbal communication skills
- Gamer and consumer-oriented, you have a deep knowledge of video games market.
Interested? Apply here: