While overseeing your direct reports, you’re responsible for defining, planning, prioritizing, communicating, and tracking project deliverables. You have a wide perspective of the production floor: a realistic grasp of our capabilities, a thorough understanding of interdependencies, knowledge of the actionable steps to get to our goals, and awareness of where to focus our energy. You see to it that your team is prepared and able to ship quality features and content to our players – on time and in a supportive environment.
- Partner with the team to understand the overall game vision & requirements.
- Define and plan the project scope of your specific deliverables (e.g. level art, audio, UI, VFX, mission, economy, gameplay rules, etc.), creating the production schedule and developing strategies.
- Regularly meet with your team to allocate tasks, discuss progress and setbacks, communicate milestones, prioritize deliverables, present updates, address concerns, give direction, gather feedback, etc.
- Track, monitor, and analyze the production schedule; rescoping & adjusting your strategies when need be.
- Provide your team with all they need to work efficiently and achieve quality (documentation, tools, pipelines, reviews, communication channels, etc.).
- Organize the approvals and debugging of deliverables + keep team leads up to date on progress and issues.
- Sync up with other production managers to ensure consistency, remove blockers, and mitigate risks.
- Prepare and evaluate post-mortems to continuously improve our production processes.
- Participate in recruitment to build your team + foster their professional growth and career progression.
- Carry out the annual evaluations of your team members.
- At least 5 years of management experience or related experience in the video game industry, specifically in the Console and PC Market (Hardcore segment)
- Knowledge of Atlassian suites.
- Ability to balance shifting short-term priorities and long-term goals
- A highly collaborative, attentive, empathetic, and solution-oriented spirit
- Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Critical thinking, curiosity, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility
- Knowledge of agile principles a plus
Interested? Apply here: